a new bow hunter is born!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a new bow hunter is born!

Well this weekend I did not get to go hunting but i feel like i shot a world record because my brother, SSgt Zeb Perciful with the United States Marine Corps, called me last night. 3 years ago i lent him one of my extra bows to start trying to get him into bow hunting. He took to it and practiced hard for 3 years but few hunting opportunities came up for a traveling 3 tour Iraq veteran. A year ago he moved back to Texas but was stuck as a recruiter and again had very little time off. Sorry for being long winded but i had to lay some ground work, now last night, after baiting out an area he set up on some hogs for only his second bow hunt ever. And with his pistol light mounted to his stabilizer took a very nice hog (sow). He called me immediately and really i don't know who was more excited. The picture is a bit grainy but he doesn't have a good way to email pictures so he sent it from his phone (technology these days).
    Have a great day everyone!
    Attached Files

congrats to your bro!!!!!

If he wasn't before, now he will be hooked for sure!

Comment

nice pig, congrats to your brother.

Comment

Tell Zeb congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the pig!

Comment

Congrats to your brother Zane!

Comment

Congrats to one of our American Heros!

God bless America and its hunters! Vote tomorrow!

Comment

hey zane

Hey how are? Its jason from the lease. Went this weekend and it was awful. So many acorns still, and very green. I had corn piled up under the feeder, saw over 30 turkeys in the middle of the lease at my bow blind. Be going back 11/21-11/23. I still dont have your cell #, it didnt go through that day. Tell Zeb congrats on the hog.

Comment

Congrats.............

Comment

Congratulations to your brother.

Comment

thanks guys, he is going to go back out and try for another one tonight, hooked? i think so!

Comment

Congrads to yur Bro!
                        Oh,and Welcome to the greenscreen!

Comment

Congrats to the Bro! I would love to get my brother into bow hunting, but the first time he shot one he smacked his arm pretty hard and has not interest.

Comment

Another adrenaline junkie born, you just got to love that!

Comment

congrats. and thanks for serving.

Comment

Working...
                              X