Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Mills co/ surrounding areas reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mills co/ surrounding areas reports

Anyone have?

I missed the first weekend,due to my daughter being sick.I saw lots of deer the second weekend.There was some bucks starting to act real aggressive to each other.This past weekend I had fewer deer,but the cowboys were working cattle and a few acorns are dropping.I am ready to get back at them on Friday,rain or not.But we need the rain real bad,its very dry!

Comment

Very Dry!

I missed the first two weekends. This past weekend we saw a lot of deer and they were hitting the feeders hard. Bucks were still traveling together.
      Last edited by techbowhunter7; 10-20-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Just in the past week, bucks have split up and not very tolerant of each other. I saw a few mature bucks pushing does a little last Saturday evening. Acorns are falling and we need this week's rain badly.

Comment

Originally posted by techbowhunter7 View Post
          Very Dry!

I missed the first two weekends. This past weekend we saw a lot of deer and they were hitting the feeders hard. Bucks were still traveling together.
          Same for me near Priddy!!

Comment

Dry dry. Does are scrawny.

Comment

Bigger bucks are starting to move in the cooler mornings. Need lots of rain for food plots and farmers. Deer on my place are loosing weight. Have lots of does that I can nearly count their ribs. Lord let it rain soon.

Comment

Seeing good movement.Bucks are still in groups.A few acorns.

DJ

Comment

I hunt down the road from the Toddy House and the same here we went first two weekends and as they say you could count the ribs on the does. Bucks are running a few does around but not chasing, but are starting to split up.

Comment

This is the best buck I got on cam have not seen him on stand best buck I've seen is 135 ish 9pt
                    Attached Files

Comment

Agree need rain bad our land owner stop tryinig to plow ground so hard. Few feeders had good bucks showing up others too many acorns not even coming to feeder til very late. Hope the rain this week helps

Comment

seems everything is hitting the feeders due to the draught

Comment

Well what's going on in mills co??

Comment

Plenty of moisture now. I'm wearing my muck boots out to hunt. Haven't seen many deer at the feeders for the last week ... scouted some acorns this noontime to try a sit within range of a loaded and well visited oak.

I got my buck in the second week of bow season and I've been looking for does. Seeing plenty of bucks but the does are scarce ... and it's not that they're not out there ... we've got more than we know what to do with ... they're just not coming to the feeders. Bucks are roaming and keeping them bothered. About 2 miles as the crow files Southeast of the center of Priddy.

Same thing happened last year about the start of gun season ... it got better with cold setting in and the end of the acorns.
                            Last edited by RevMS; 11-11-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X