Hoffy's Archery in Lampasas, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoffy's Archery in Lampasas, Tx

I would like to extend my thanks to Aaron Barton, the manager, at Hoffy's Archery in Lampasas, Texas. His knowledge in archery and patience has helped me to become a better bow hunter. This year I harvested an amazing elk with my bow on a DIY hunt. I could not have done it without his help. From day one, he has gone above and beyond to help me. I live 4 hours away from Lampasas and have yet to find another bow technician that has been as helpful. If you are anywhere near, I highly suggest you stop by and at least see the new shop.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Munn17; 10-17-2015, 09:20 PM.

I drove by the new shop the other day, but did not have time to stop in. I will soon, if for no other reason, than to say hi to Aaron!

Congrats on your elk!!!

Bisch

Comment

Nice bull congrats!

Comment

Congrats again on the Bull! And yes you are correct Aaron is a heck of bow wizard and all around good guy.

Comment

Congrats on the bull.I called Aaron yesterday gonna go see him Monday morning.He is indeed a wizard and the only tech.that ever touches my bow.His knowledge and desire to share it is surpassed by none and I'm happy to make the drive from Waco to benefit from it.

Comment

Thank you guys!! As of now, it's best to get there fairly early. He stays busy the entire day with customers. Also, he had mentioned that he is looking for help. If y'all know of anyone, this would be a great place to work.

Comment

I stopped by a few says ago to see the new place. Always good to see Aaron and hang out at a bow shop

Comment

Where is the new shop actually located? I need to stop by and check it out and say hey!

Comment

It's a blue building located on the north end of town between the Ford and Chevrolet dealerships.

Comment

Congrats on the bull! Aaron is the man.

Comment

Congrats on the bull! Will have to stop by and say hi to Aaron.

Comment

Congratulations on that nice bull man. Aaron's a top notch guy no doubt about it. The Archety industry is in need of people like him!! His knowledge and expertise are second to none. He's the only person that works on my stuff. Let the archery community know that he's at Hoffy's Archery now and that's for the betterment of the archery industry.

Comment

Awesome bull buddy!

Comment

Stopped in last week to say hi, Aaron told me this is a temporary location. They are redoing the old funeral home by The Country Kitchen, 8-10 months out. Guns, Bows, and lots of gear, cant wait.

Comment

Wow! That's a nice bull! Probably will never get to do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X