Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Val Verde County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rut may be kicking off in next couple weeks.....I seen more rubs and a few scrapes out at my place over the weekend.

Comment

^^^

Comment

bump

Comment

Headed out to Langtry this Friday. How are things looking?

Comment

Still very green every where. Have heard that young bucks are chasing. I have been working midnight shift so not sure what deer movement is during the day. Good luck out there.

Comment

Thank ya sir

Comment

Going out this morning out on public land will let you know what I see. Of course deer activity is very unpredictable on public land due to all the pressure and would probably be different to what you might expect... Seems to me bucks are wearing bigger head gear due to the wet year we experienced...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Going out this morning out on public land will let you know what I see. Of course deer activity is very unpredictable on public land due to all the pressure and would probably be different to what you might expect... Seems to me bucks are wearing bigger head gear due to the wet year we experienced...
                  Good Luck......I will be headed out early tomorrow!!!

Comment

Good luck gents and keep us posted of results. Has anyone had any luck with a grunt call? I'm also thinking about trying that mock scrape with a little pee in it trick.

Comment

good luck

Comment

Any news??? I will be in town in three weeks.

Comment

Up for the news......I will be grunting and rattling this weekend

Comment

ttt, headed west in the am.

Comment

In the stand now. Busted a buck in the way in to camp upon arrival. Word is the rut is in full effect and the chase for whitetail is on.

Comment

Pretty windy today.

Comment

Working...
                                X