Clear All

WTG!
    Job well done!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Thank you again everyone!! Now if I could just get the hang of shooting for the heart rather than the lungs......still haven't figured that out.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
            Thank you again everyone!! Now if I could just get the hang of shooting for the heart rather than the lungs......still haven't figured that out.

I wouldn't worry about all that! Dead is dead! Congrats on the kills, and good luck on getting your target buck!

Comment

Yea I suppose, never realized how in just 20 yards they can drop almost a foot! Here's a picture of both the bucks, Brutus and Crabby. I'm sure Brutus will be a beast next season.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1444791567721.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24408995

Comment

Super cool, congrats!

Stick with the double lung shots.

Comment

I guess me sleeping in was your golden ticket LOL it was great being a part of your first bow kill and having you there for my first white tail was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by kabob View Post
                    I guess me sleeping in was your golden ticket LOL it was great being a part of your first bow kill and having you there for my first white tail was awesome!
                    Now what n the world are YOU doing awake?? Lol. I'm just glad you got to pretty much kill everything within range!!

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                      Now what n the world are YOU doing awake?? Lol. I'm just glad you got to pretty much kill everything within range!!
                      I took some sinus meds and they have got me all wired I just posted up a little write up on el jefe

Comment

Aww well feel better brother!! I've got laringitis lol

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                          X