It was his lucky day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was his lucky day!

Had a nice little 8 bumping does around me all morning. They finally came and fed on the hand corn at 20 yds. He was definitely legal by about an inch or so but passed on him. Hopefully he makes it another year or two. Exited right under my tree.

Great job on letting a young buck walk. I know the temptation to let one fly because the neighbors might shoot it. That may not be your case but I know plenty of us here have that to deal with.

Comment

Nice move ... It'll pay off

Comment

Good job sir!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Placke View Post
          Great job on letting a young buck walk. I know the temptation to let one fly because the neighbors might shoot it. That may not be your case but I know plenty of us here have that to deal with.
          That is exactly the case here, even more so with the people that hunt here. Oh well, rather see him walk or maybe a kiddo get a crack at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
            That is exactly the case here, even more so with the people that hunt here. Oh well, rather see him walk or maybe a kiddo get a crack at him.
            Look at it this way, if you shoot him, he has a 0% chance of living. If you let him walk he has "a" chance of living. So..... I'm saying there's a chance.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

I agree.....good on you for letting him walk.

Comment

Working...
                X