A little blackbuck practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little blackbuck practice

Had 18 black buck show up in the front yard yesterday so I figured it was a great opportunity to practice for bow season. Got one and released the others into the back pasture.

No LDPs?

Comment

Sweet. Need more ice.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
        No LDPs?
        No, too big of a hurry to get her cleaned and back to work on football film

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

congrats, I wished I had blackbuck show up in my front yard

Comment

I wish a few of those would get out in north Texas...

Comment

My parents just got a place that has 13 blackbuck. They eat as good as they look? We've got one who got his butt whipped by the dominant male and broke an entire horn off. Dudes a unicorn now. Tried getting him in bow range last weekend but no luck.

Comment

Also, random question. I looked everywhere for the broken horn but no go. You think a taxidermist could make up for the missing one?

Comment

The black buck I've had experience with were like whitetails on crystal meth. Super spooky, super smart, and faster than greased lightening.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanE17 View Post
                      Also, random question. I looked everywhere for the broken horn but no go. You think a taxidermist could make up for the missing one?
                      Yes, most taxidermists can replace the missing horn with another one. At last in Kerrville I know they do.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                        The black buck I've had experience with were like whitetails on crystal meth. Super spooky, super smart, and faster than greased lightening.
                        Amen to that.

Comment

So the real question is how is your wife going to use/prepare it?

Comment

A cooler LDP Works... Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X