No announcement yet.

Feral Goat DOWN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not become familiar with the legendary "double jugular".... I must practice this feat should I ever find myself Boer goat hunting... is it recommend following a brisket hit and just prior to the double lunger? I'm not sure I even own 3 arrows. Amazing choice of clubs on this hole.

This is purely a guess but I bet your friend didn't see anything while he was on stand did he?
    Last edited by spur; 11-01-2006, 05:10 PM.

Comment

"stared with big grim eyes of fear"..... that must have been extremely perceptive to have read this sign from 45 yards out......I have not witnessed this with our show goats.... it must be a feral trait.

"I don't recommend anybody take a neck shot. Its just to risky of a shot and I have studied and practiced this exclusively." I guess as you mentioned 30 minutes a couple times a week of intense jugular placement practice during each practice session you ought to be able to lace it up.

I lost my circulatory system chart I had.... I was actually perfecting a femoral artery shot on breeding swine when I misplaced the dang thing.

I'm sure some how I am going to be the bad guy here..... but....I can't help it. How do people learn if no one shows you...... this is the second time a quality showdown was relived..... oh never mind..... I know others are thinking the same.... show me where I'm wrong. SMACK DOWN BABY!

Comment

I do not diagree Spur. ArmCat there are goats all over Tx. Congrats on the goat Sergio!

Comment

Congrats on the cabrito'!

"That's why they call it huntin'"

Comment

Congrats on the goat! That's awesome.

Comment

I didn't know you could shoot those things. Congrat's!!

Comment

Blood!and lots of it!Congrads on the goat!

Comment

congrats on the first of many to come bow kills! we all have to start somewhere!
                  Last edited by Howard; 11-02-2006, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Now Howard, Tigger is not on the list! Pooh, well, for a price, but dang it I have told you a hundred times if I have told you once........ TIGGER IS NOT FOR SALE

Sorry.......

I will go back to pounding my key board again.

Comment

Spur, lol!!!!!! lofl!!!!

Comment

Nice job on the goat.

Comment

I will remind everyone he was running with a herd of wild mouflon sheep. You have your opinions and I have mine. It was a good harvest and I enjoyed every minute of it.If you have anyhting nice to say, please say it. I know I try to congratulate people whenever I can but if you have anything other than that, please move on.

Spur,
                          I only have one thing to say to you. LOL Dude, buy some arrows and get down here so you can shoot one too.Thats a nice buck you've got there, how many arrows did that take you?

Come on guys, you have to admit this was a pretty wierd one.

Comment

Congrats bro, he has got a nice spot of red down the side.

Comment

Bowhunt,
                              Read your thoughts on the drop tine deer, seems you ripped all sorts of people based on your assumptions about that kill. You might want to learn to take it like a man if you are going to dish it out. I enjoyed your write-up (it definitely left plenty of openings for Spur).

Comment

Working...
                              X