Hamilton County Buck Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamilton County Buck Down

I have been hunting with Muzzy 100grain 3 blades for years now and have taken many good deer with them. With that being said was lucky enough to take another great deer with my bow again this year. Scoring in at 128in P&Y. I have put in a whole lot of stand time this year in hopes to see the buck that we called bladed 10. We only had 2 pictures of him and i had only seen him one time on the hoof. Sunday November 16, 2014 that all changed it started off to be a great morning with does at the feeder right at day break and then just 30 min after day break it all happened. I noticed that the does were getting really figity and then out of now where he walks in and runs all of them off of the feeder. at this point i have my bow up and am waiting for the perfect oppurtunity to present itself. When all of a sudden he just picks his head up from eating corn and goes to walk away. At this point i draw and he would not stop so i grunted at him and he presented me with a 28 yard broadside shot. I let the ol muzzy eat and saw blood all over him immeditatley. He ran to my left and i heard him crash. i was fist pumping and high fiving my self in the stand. i got out and went to the gun blind where my dad had been sitting watching the whole thing. When i got to the stand my dad congradulated me on a great deer as we knew that he was down. The funny thing was that my dad had been watching through the scope and had actually seen my arrow in flight. I thought that was awesome. We waited about 30 min and went to were my dad had seen him run into the brush and there he laid not 40 yards from my ground blind. What we saw next was just crazy. I have attached a picture of it sorry for thr goery pic but it was something that neither one of us had ever seen. I ended up cutting the main heart valve in half and taking out both lungs. To top it all off it was actually my 30th birthday that day and my dad got to witness and enjoy the kill with me.
    Attached Files

Nice!

I think he bled enough!

Comment

Nice Buck !!

Comment

Good one congrats

Comment

Nice. Looks like a crime scene....

Comment

Great story! Congrats on the birthday, buck and experience with dad in the field. Looks like it was a great day all the way around.

Comment

Cool deal...Congrats.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations getting the job done on a nice buck.

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Way to go Josh! Congrats on an awesome buck!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Did you throw paint on him? congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!!
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BlHdTi2DI&sns=em"]We've got a bleeder!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nice. Should be some clean,blood free meat. Congrats on a good one..

Comment

Working...
                              X