Rocksprings Reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocksprings Reports?

Has anyone been to or heard anything on movement in rocksprings? I was out there two weeks ago, saw a few deer but everything was still pretty green and not much coming to the feeder. Heading back tomorrow with the soon to be wife to try and sling some arrows before the honeymoon and a full two weeks of not being able to go to the lease.

Young bucks harassing does and sparring. Can't seem to see a mature buck. It's like playing musical chairs. Have an 8 on camera that I'd take, but he shows up to three different feeders. Stayed at one that he visits regularly three hunts in a row, hoping he'd eventually come to me, but no luck so far.

Comment

Still very green in south val verde... We are right at the edge of a mild freeze with this past front... Despite being so close the elevation in rock spring generally means a substantial freeze probably hit in your area... Should brown the green and maybe they will hit the feeders regularly...

Comment

I left friday and the just started shoeings of starting yo move... had been seeing 1 or2 deer on the hunts but friday morning I saw 8... so soon it seems to me...

Comment

Working...
        X