Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, HE GONE!

Comment

Looking at pic on phone, due to leg and body position I'm saying your shot is a little back. Probably a single lung and maybe liver as well. Certainly ain't a double lung or he wouldn't have got up the first time. I'd go back no sooner than 4hrs and have tracking dogs on standby if not recovered in 150-200yrds

Just my oppinion

Comment

looks like a good shot

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          Looking at pic on phone, due to leg and body position I'm saying your shot is a little back. Probably a single lung and maybe liver as well. Certainly ain't a double lung or he wouldn't have got up the first time. I'd go back no sooner than 4hrs and have tracking dogs on standby if not recovered in 150-200yrds

Just my oppinion
          I agree with all of this.

Comment

Just shot a good one!!

Hmmmm. Hard to say for sure. Give him time. Looks a bit forward to me.
            Last edited by Skinny; 10-03-2014, 08:17 AM.

Comment

That deer is dead.

Comment

Just watched the video. He is dead just give him time.

Comment

Just watched the video. You can see the broadhead almost sticking out of the other shoulder. And when he went down he went down pretty hard. What a strong critter. I have to think you killed him with that shot. He will be dead within a couple hours. No way he lives through that.

Comment

You mollywhopped that rascal! Congrats man! Youll be eatin backstrap tonight bud

Comment

Looks a little forwards for that angle! Probably got the front part of right lung and missed the other one! Give him some time and you will find him! Also be ready for a follow up shot if needed! Good luck on the recovery!

Comment

Good video and good shot. Dead deer.

Comment

Watched video....I say he is dead....give him time

Comment

I say you got the near side lung and right above the heart. He will die for sure. Probably already is dead. Id wait another hour.

Congrats!!

Comment

After watching the video, I can't believe he didn't just go down right there. Looked like a great shot IMO. Give him a couple more hours and go collect your trophy. That should be a dead deer very close.

Comment

Yep, he's definitely done...just takes awhile. May be a tad forward but good enough. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X