No announcement yet.

Just shot a good one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Way to go. I'm glad you found him so you don't have to wonder what happened (and neither do we!).

Comment

Glad you found him.

Comment

Way to stay after it, and thanks for taking us all along with you, on the ride. It was a great story w/videos, and a good ending, even if it wasn't quite the "happy" ending, we were all hoping for you. Shoulder mount him for sure. The memory of this hunt will stay with you forever, and with many of us, for a very long time. Congratulations again on your best buck, to date
        Last edited by HeyMikey; 10-04-2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Way to keep after it. Been along for the ride the whole time. Congrats on the find.

Comment

Nice buck bud! Congrats. Like others have said I'm proud that you kept after it.

Comment

Glad you recovered him! Congrats on a nice one!

Comment

Congrats on the kill and the find. Thank you for your persistence in finding him.

Comment

Glad you found him bud! Congrats on a great deer

Comment

Way to go!!!! Glad you found him.

Comment

Heck yeah! Good news man. Your stomach can settle now. Congrats on a nice buck and worth the long track for sure.

Comment

I followed this from afar and commend you on everything you have done. The shot looked good to me but he was just a tough critter, for sure. Congrats to you, sir.

Doug

Comment

Congratulations. Part of me thinks the moderators should let you edit your original post saying you found your deer and showing your picture. The other part of me thinks any interested parties should have to read through 497 pages to get to the end just like the rest of us!

Comment

Just shot a good one!!

Good job on the recovery!

Comment

Congrats, glad you stuck with it, nice deer.

Comment

Congrats! Put him on the wall!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X