• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closure! Great buck, congrats!

Comment

Congrats on finding him! Nice buck

Comment

You showed great determination staying after that buck! Congrats to you. Looks like there's enough left to mount if you need a cape just ask the GS. I would be glad to donate one if I'm lucky enough to kill a buck that will fit yours. Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

Comment

Congrats on the kill and recovery! Good to see a happy ending on this one!

Comment

Glad y'all found him

Comment

Way to stay after him. Good story to go along with this one!

Comment

Yay! Congrats! Glad you found him and even more importantly way to go being persistent and staying after it!

Comment

Way to stay after him bud!

Comment

Thanks you guys. Unfortunately I was not able to investigate very much. The birds had worked him over pretty well already. Did take a pic of the entrance hole. The exit side was pointed up and the birds messed up any chance of a good autopsy. Probably will mount this deer if for nothing else, the story and memories that I'll have from him.

Comment

thank you lord!!

Comment

Glad you found him! Not sure what killed him since your shot was so bad according to a lot of folks here

Comment

Great job! You did everything right from the get go! Get you a nice cape and mount that deer! You earned it!

Comment

Congrats, nice buck, glad you found him.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Awesome. Way to hang...
                                Your cape looks to be good for a right turn wall ped. Keep it if it's not to late.
                                What does his right side look like??

Comment

Working...
                                X