No announcement yet.

Just shot a good one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can't get a dog to catch him your only other option is to push him. Keep him moving to keep the blood flowing and to keep him bleeding. Just hope you can get him wore down enough to get another arrow in him. If he lays down long enough to stop the bleeding your chances of finding him goes way down.

Comment

I believe it's forward too. But im betting it's lethal!

Comment

Sometimes you just have to do what is necessary. Take a 22 with you and fix the problem. Nobody needs to know.

Comment

Dang I wish he would hurry up. I'm suppose to be working

Comment

Well then lets smoke some pot too. It's a minor law...

Court, my GW would write you up for dispatching a bow wounded deer during archery season. You might win in court but...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Dang I wish he would hurry up. I'm suppose to be working
              Tell me about it. This morning just went to crap & this afternoon isn't looking very good either, as the weekend is upon us & I got dove shooting & sirloin fajita grilling on my mind

Comment

tick tock tick tock... I know all of you following this thread are hanging on by a thread... ... me too!

Comment

Needs another arrow bud. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                    Well then lets smoke some pot too. It's a minor law...

Court, my GW would write you up for dispatching a bow wounded deer during archery season. You might win in court but...

You have a game warden????

Comment

I really hope you find him. He looks like a really good buck and wall hanger

Comment

What is the downfall of getting a dog in there? Especially your biggest buck to date.... I wish i was closer Id help you out. If you cant get a dog then put the Mohecan sneak on him and lob an arrow downrange. Id try a fixed blade this time

Comment

Hope you find him bud

Comment

Congrats! Waiting on LDP's!

Comment

Dead deer .

Hope you find him soon.

Comment

I've learned more in the 10 min it's taken to read this thread than I have in the past 3 months of pre-season banter from all you guys

Comment

Working...
                                X