X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
      AWESOME buck man. Proud of you. Did you put out anything besides corn? Did you hand corn right before the hunt?

I put just enough corn out to keep him in the area, pigs are bad in Rains county and didnt want to attract too many of them around. Corned only when i could and tried to stay out as much as possible. I corned just a little after my hunt on Sunday morning. The problem with corn piles or even feeders are that deer are on edge when they come to feed so the wrong wind, noise, movement. "They're Gone!" Lot of trails where i hunt and when i hunted on Wednesday and there wasn't any corn on the ground. Im not saying he wasn't coming in to try to look for corn where i had previously had corn out but i can't honestly say, but at the same time i feel like I set my stand on the right trail also.

Comment

Awesome buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Awesome awesome deer! Congrats on a true trophy!

I would love to see some pics of him in velvet if you would like to share here.

Ha Yall are killing me. Okay okay, I guess since I've got the buck on the ground in won't hurt me to share this one picture with all my texasbowhunter friends.

Comment

Awesome shot thanks! Lordy thats a big boy!

Comment

Wow, free range?! There is a God!

Comment

Incredible buck, congrats on a true trophy!

Comment

I quit

Comment

My wife sent this pic to me earlier. We have some mutual friends I guess! That's a stud congrats!

Comment

Excellent

Comment

congrats on the nice buck, this buck may have came out of the winkels ranch in your area, has the genetics of the deer they have.

Comment

Dude your famous!

Comment

That velvet pic would make me pee my pants if it popped up on a cam unexpected.

Comment

Still waiting on an official score!

Comment

way cool

Comment

Working...
                                X