No announcement yet.

Hog huntin video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice video work with the iphone! I am a fan of that quartering away shot on pigs.

Comment

Well done! Once I tried to video a bow hunt and ended up dropping my iphone on the ground ;(

Comment

Originally posted by ATXBowhunter View Post
        Well done! Once I tried to video a bow hunt and ended up dropping my iphone on the ground ;(
        I was hopin it wasn't gonna fall out!!

Comment

congrats and great vid

Comment

Congrats, I think your shot was very good because that pig was quartering hard away and it looked to me like you hit the offside front shoulder. Your arrow probably went through the stomach, guts, diaphragm, liver and one lung. Very deadly shot but usually a very tough blood trail to follow, you didn't have to worry about that though. Thanks for taking the time to video and share.

Comment

ya baby...way to go. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                Congrats, I think your shot was very good because that pig was quartering hard away and it looked to me like you hit the offside front shoulder. Your arrow probably went through the stomach, guts, diaphragm, liver and one lung. Very deadly shot but usually a very tough blood trail to follow, you didn't have to worry about that though. Thanks for taking the time to video and share.
                I appreciate it. You're right about the blood. I couldn't find a drop

Comment

Congrats on the hog

Comment

Awesome video ! I love to see Sorry pigs hit the ground ! I know he loved taking that Grim Reaper up the backside ! Hooray for You ! Ive still been unable to get a kill shot on video ! DANG !

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Heck yea bud....I'm jealous...I...don't find to many of mine

Comment

way to go !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X