Horton Archery out of business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horton Archery out of business

So, I took my new crossbow back to thedealer on July 2 to have a limb replaced under warranty...it delaminated. only to find out today that the horton company has closed its doors and essentially my crossbow is a pile of parts and can't be repaired. they soldtheir equipment to ten point but then point said they are not part of old products, just new stuff from now on.....geez, that's why I bought horton, cause they were a well known established company and had a great warranty....

I have one too. No problems with it but you never know.

Comment

Old news, but actually some new news as well. TenPoints, I believe that is it, has bought the company. I think the bad news, as I read it, they will not warranty any of the older stuff, but you can always call and ask them.

Comment

I called ten point, they say they only bought their manufacturing equip
        ent and rights to the horton name...not their inventory and are not fulfilling any warranties.
        guess its just parts for a Frankenstein project one day. I wish I had known before buying this one

Comment

if I can figure out which limbs will fit...I will do some projecting

Comment

never shot anything with it either...busted a out 15 seconds after cocking before its first day hunt.

Comment

Ouch. That's not good. I don't know which would be worse, that way or after a bunch of kills and you'd grown fond of it.

Comment

Horton will still have parts if you can get someone at ten point to help you with a phone number.

Comment

Working...
                X