Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Back from our annual Thompson Temple trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you all had fun. Congrats.

Comment

Has Thompson made any improvements to the trailer since last year?

I have some friends that want to go and shoot but I am vary of the Trailer....floor, toilet leaning through the floor, housekeeping, mice, etc.

I have been a couple of times in the distant past but I am reserving telling them about Thompson's place.

Is the "A" frame cabin a better option to stay? Why?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pazthru View Post
        Has Thompson made any improvements to the trailer since last year?

I have some friends that want to go and shoot but I am vary of the Trailer....floor, toilet leaning through the floor, housekeeping, mice, etc.

I have been a couple of times in the distant past but I am reserving telling them about Thompson's place.

Is the "A" frame cabin a better option to stay? Why?

Thanks.
        Don't think he actually did much.But several TBHers went down there and did quite a bit of work.The toilet doesn't lean anymore so no reclining on the crapper.There is a nice deck built onto the trailer and the floor threw out is much better.The A Frame is much nicer to sleep in but doesn't sleep a much and is to far removed from all the action.Everyone always hangs out at the trailer area.I always stay at the trailer and this yr we put a few ladders on the bunk beds.All in all its better than it has been.The new deck and over look are very nice.Either way you guys will like the improvements.

Comment

Looks like ya'll had a blast. Congrats.

Comment

Lots of great animals

Comment

congrats to all

Comment

Working...
              X