Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Livish in Edwards co.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livish in Edwards co.!

Well myself, camo_cowboy55, and 2 other non tbh friends came out to my ranch in Edwards co. The purpose behind the trip was to drink beer, relax, get away, clear alot of cedar, and maybe hunt once or twice. Turns out all parties involved forgot to bring the chainsaws.
    So now I guess we do all of those things but clear cedar and now we hunt a little more. What a bummer I know! This morning started off strong with 2 pigs down by branden (camo_cowboy55). We couldn't run chainsaws through the day so we decided just to shoot bows am shoot the ****.
    Now we are back on stand. I watched a nice little spike and then 5 big ol velvet axis bruisers came out without providing an opportunity to shoot. Then came the turkey 26 hens rolled in only to be scared off by a gunshot. Best part of that is that I am positive the shot came from a buddy of mine and I cannot wait to see what he put down! Pics to follow I have awful service out here but I am doing what I can we will be here till Sunday night.

Or if I can try to text someone e the pics

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

Pics for saltej_77 Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361049488.682563.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	24171123Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361049496.460631.jpg
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	24171124Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361049504.710096.jpg
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	24171125Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361049511.343630.jpg
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	24171126Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361049517.994172.jpg
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	24171127Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361049529.127779.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	24171128

Comment

Nice job guys, we hunt n Edwards county too, going down next weekend.

Comment

Well a little backstory, the first two pics of hogs were from camo_cowboy55( Branden. The next piglet was shot by Steve, who ended up missing the mamma sow, but the babies came back in and he was able to seal the deal on a future mom pig. That night we seasoned a piglet whole and cooked it in foil for dinner! Was **** good too. After that we did a little predator calling. Wind was not in our favor and hardly had any opportunities on the bobcats but I was able to tag this little grey pup! That brings us to the squirrel, this little son of a gun has need a pain in the smelly side for much to long and eaten who knows how many sets of solar panel wires. We rolled in to fill his home feeder and spooked him. He ran right into an Old dead mesquite knot and hid inside. Pulled the truck over, hooked up the chains! We were gunna pull his house down, after the tree started rocking and cracking he shot out of there real quick and lee was able to snap him off with the 22 mag.

Comment

Saw a boatload of whitetail yesterday and a bunch of good toms but nothing to shoot at. Hopefully we put some more down this evening or tommorow morning. Regardless we will be rolling the fox pro tonight for cats and dogs and walking the creek bed for some corn thieving coons who have over stayed their welcome here on the salter place!

Comment

Of course jarett had to put the goofy pic of me up on the gs ! But all in all it's akways been a blast going down there , wish we could get more axis on the place

Comment

Originally posted by camo_cowboy55 View Post
                  Of course jarett had to put the goofy pic of me up on the gs ! But all in all it's akways been a blast going down there , wish we could get more axis on the place
                  They are there just got to feed and water them good job guys.

Comment

I'm sure forgetting the chainshaws was an accident

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                      Seems that way don't it?!

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                        This

Comment

Lee popped another pig last night, I never got a shot opportunity on a few that came into my setup but still stoked lee got his! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361222307.674127.jpg
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	24171611

Comment

Nice harvest!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361224965.640042.jpg
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	24171619 not too bad of a pull, Steve got winded by some fallow he was after and I was just happy with my fox and being able to bring 3 friends out to my ranch and all be successful. Next time we will remember the chainsaws maybe...

Comment

Working...
                              X