• Show
Clear All

good luck

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Comment

7 slick heads and 3 fawns so far

Comment

Just rattled up an 8 pnt responding to horns out here inside his ears not a shooter cool to watch him come in though

Comment

Back at it again a bit warm and windy but gonna give it a shot

Comment

Just finished my hitch back in the stand hopefully mr heavy steps out!

Comment

Goodluck buddy

Comment

Thanks bro slick heads and fawn so far

Comment

Back in another stand where I got tc pics of the buck I've been hunting hope today is the day bastrop co is a one buck co so I've been hunting hard for this buck really hope he steps out

Comment

Merry Xmas everyone back in the stand for the morning hunt a little windy and drizzlin but gonna try and make it work good luck to all in the stand this morning and happy hollidays

Comment

Good luck bro hope Santa brings him to you. Merry Christmas and give the kids a hug and a kiss for me and wish them merry x-mas. I'm in the blind also wish Emily luck she's trying to get her first.

Comment

Good luck to y'all do the same tell them I said merry Christmas hope you get a big one Emily love you it's really windy here no movement yet but gonna stick it out till about 11 merry Christmas bro send me pics

Comment

So today was the best morning on stand so far the buck I've been hunting showed up with two scrub bucks then three does felt like I was able to draw and one of the scrub bucks saw movement so they bolted could still see them took em about 5min and they all came back so here we go assuming I would get another shot opportunity another doe comes in she gets close to the buck I'm after he started lip curlin and started chasing her and the two other bucks followed along with the does watched em chase for about 30min out of bow range of course then they wound up in the brush could not see them any more so frustrated I turn to look back towards the feeder and a doe with two fawns slipped in watched them finish up the corn and they eased off about to get down in about 10 min although didn't kill the buck I have one afternoon and a full day tomorrow to get it done i have hunted hard for this buck sure hope he steps out again that's bowhunting and if I do get to harvest him it will be that much more rewardingClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357401093.924522.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	24157038. Sure hope I get him not much time left
                            Attached Files

Comment

Don't give up bro. If he's still around, u may need to adjust the timer to throw more corn so he'll stick around longer for a better opp or something. Make it happen! I had to disconnect te battery on my feeder so my buck would close in, he was too comfy eating over 140yrds away from me & boy was he ****** that morning when feeder didn't go off.

looking fwd to ur LDP's!

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                              X