Where are the deer??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the deer??????

Llano county when are the deer moving? Is rut over? Have not seen squat in three days!

Perhaps an early Christmans deer party?? lol! they gotta be there bro just be patient good luck!

Comment

They are still there but they got smart.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353517411.244276.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	24142607

Comment

They are all headed for the cave now. Soon they will all be collected in it and they will close the door for the rest of the season.

Comment

acorns! I hunt in Gillespie County and through we are seeing deer it is definitely less. And less mature bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jcso139 View Post
            acorns! I hunt in Gillespie County and through we are seeing deer it is definitely less. And less mature bucks.
            This ^^^^ in Mills county also. I think between the acorns and the heat, deer or not moving much. See a little movement in the early mornings and not much of anything in the evenings.

Comment

I don't know what the deal is even my bow stand in the middle of woods surrounded by acorns only see a doe or two in passing. My BIL wants to go sit in it this after noon with his rifle does not sit well with me

Comment

If it makes yall feel any better they definitely aint on my place...

Comment

Working...
                X