No announcement yet.

val verde county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am off Dolan Creek Road just off 277 Half Way between Sonora and Del Rio.

Comment

Well just got back......VERY GREEN!!! There were deer moving but all Does and Yerlings. Not coming to the coen but are coming to mineral blocks.

Comment

Bump for 2014

Comment

I'll be out in the Langtry area on Friday and will be there all weekend. Lots of does and fawns on camera during the day. Bucks at night only.

Hope to see a good one. I'll post pics if I get to harvest.

I'm also condidering the Polariod cube for video footage.

Comment

I'm in the far NE tip of the county. Very very green as Trey mentioned. It's been green since April. Have some decent bucks on camera, lots of pigs, and a GREAT fawn crop. Hunted North Texas this weekend. In to see how things look for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
              Well just got back......VERY GREEN!!! There were deer moving but all Does and Yerlings. Not coming to the coen but are coming to mineral blocks.
              ^ just realized this was 2013. This summer was similar though.

Comment

Bringing this one back up.
                Headed out on Thursday til Monday. Hoping to draw some blood be it deer or swine.
                I saw a nice first bow buck went down this week from pumpville area...anyone else had any early success?

Comment

Dad is out there right now, let ya'll know how it's going tomorrow!!

Comment

Sweet. I have got the itch.

Comment

Hot and green which is a sign of good things for horn growth this year. They saw lots of deer, killed a couple aoudads. Can't wait for the first part of December, the rut is wide open then and we will all be there trying to stick a few. Rattled in a lot of bucks during that time last year.

Comment

Our best weeks for rut activity last season were last week of November then the end of season from Christmas on. Rattling, grunting, scents the whole nine yards. Was alot of fun.
                        I hope one of these guys shows up during daylight hours. I may sit late and try to get this big hog under this big moon.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just got back. It is still very green where we are. Despite the wind and big moon, deer movement was pretty good. Had deer within bow range on every sit. Mostly does with yearlings (which I love to see) and smaller bucks. Feeder activity starting to pick up, but I was hunting away from the feeders for the most part.
                          Looks like we are shaping up for a good season. I am ready for some cold weather and some rut activity to begin.

Comment

Nice....can't wait to get out there!!!

Comment

Nice tines!!!

Comment

Raining down here right now right now and supposed to stay in the 60's tomorrow and drop in the low 40's on saturday night into Sunday morning..i know what ill be doing.!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X