bobcat skunked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bobcat skunked!

Ive never personally seen a bobcat until tonight. he presented a shot at 45 yrds on his way out i had no choice but to aim at his backside. well I missed. there has never been a cat spotted on this lease in 4 yrs and I hope its not the last. for you guys who have got one, is there any thing I can do to better my chances at seeing one again. Its tearing me up. I also really would rather go bow only. the gun thing doesnt work for me. give me some tips to bring one in

Unless your calling I can't think of anything that'll help and even then getting drawn on one with a bow while calling him in is basically impossible since he's already zone in on your area because of the call.
    I believe a bob kill with a bow just has to happen by luck.
    Still waiting on my first

Comment

ive got a call ive used a few times by primos never drew anything in. I always used dying rabbit. its a cheaper handheld. im thinking now i need something with a remote. seeing the cat was awesome and now I have that itch

Comment

Good luck, I know that 'itch' feeling.

That's why I love hunting, I do not have a greater 'want' to do anything in the world when its hunting season or getting close to it. That feeling inside you that craves/desires/needs/has to just go hunting... I love it! And I'll be in the woods in the afternoon!!!

Comment

Three weeks ago i was deer hunting and saw three coyotes so I busted out my rabbit call and 10 minutes later I hear them coming through the woods and it turned out to be a bobcat! I got him stopped at close range and then blew the shot! I only hope i get another chance like that in my lifetime

Comment

I wasnt planning on shooting mine. I was deer hunting and he just happened to walk down the trail and i decided to stick him. Awesome feeling! Good luck getting yours!

Comment

Working...
            X