Shackelford County... Here it comes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shackelford County... Here it comes!

The rut is here for Shackelford county. We saw multiple smaller bucks chasing does around this past weekend, not just pushing them around I'm talking full blown chase mode. Anyone that can hunt this week needs to be there. Cool weather+hot does= a bunch of deer movement. Shame I can't get back until Friday. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks...our problem is we have no does.

Comment

No doe! I blame my friend Spitfire! Just kidding! We have 2 more days, so hopefully we will see something good!

Comment

I blame milkman and his loud camera and stinky rear!

Comment

To Spitfire,

Thats because you make me eat Taco Bell on the way, Allsups Burritos for lunch, and freakin Mexican Hamburger from the IceHouse in Albany. I could not help myself!

Comment

Haha gotta have the ladies for the bucks to hang around. Ill send some your way if they will listen we're covered up with does. Only younger bucks runnin around this weekend still hopefully Thanksgiving will be when the mature bucks let loose. Seems to always be this week every year they start moving real good.

Comment

Yes...send the ladies please It's lonely without them. I think I'm going squirt the whole area with Tinks 69 gel in the morning.

Comment

Working...
              X