Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my first recovered bow kill!! Bobcat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the cat!

Comment

Originally posted by BearStrike2010 View Post
      Thanks everyone. It was a big surprise to see him. Anyone know about what a full body mount will run? I have a quote from a guy in marshal and just wondering whats a good deal and turn around time.
      I would be more inclined to shop around for who does the best job over price as there are many that can do one for cheaper prices, but, they look horrible. Cats are not easy to make look alive or look right. And a bad job for lesser money will really disappoint you. Shop around for quality and get on a payment plan. You will be thankful later!!!!!

Congrats on a gorgeous cat!!!!!

Comment

I have that same problem with posting pics. Have some great bucks I'd like to share with the GS. Any help?

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Very cool! I have always wanted a cat with my bow.

Comment

Nice cat, way to go.

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BearStrike2010 View Post
                    Thanks everyone. It was a big surprise to see him. Anyone know about what a full body mount will run? I have a quote from a guy in marshal and just wondering whats a good deal and turn around time.
                    Good quality full body mount will set you back about $900 - $1100 and will probably take a year or so to get back in most cases.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                      X