Long winded hunt write up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbd

Awesome deer, video and write up. I give you props for judging deer on the hoof. You seem to be right on. I posted a buck last year to get score guesstimates and everyone said 180's, you were dead on and said over 200. He grossed 208 with 12-13 inches broken off. Great judge on the hoof that takes seeing lots of good deer.

Comment

Great Write up Sean. Congrats again.

Comment

great write up

Comment

Nice deer. Congratulations and heck of a write up.

Comment

Good writeup, good video, good bucks. Well done and congrats to you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaicreekranch View Post
              Awesome deer, video and write up. I give you props for judging deer on the hoof. You seem to be right on. I posted a buck last year to get score guesstimates and everyone said 180's, you were dead on and said over 200. He grossed 208 with 12-13 inches broken off. Great judge on the hoof that takes seeing lots of good deer.
              Sean Has a gadget that helps him, he has a gadget for everything

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                Sean Has a gadget that helps him, he has a gadget for everything
                not for that . . . .

I do have a gadget for blocking people

don't hate on my pluthera of ozonics mounts . . . . I just followed your lead

Comment

wait until one morning it is warming up quick and you are at full draw and the suction cup lets loose, bam the ozonics is on the floor

Comment

Its already been said but ill say it again, great video. But those are some nice deer! congrats on a GREAT weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                      wait until one morning it is warming up quick and you are at full draw and the suction cup lets loose, bam the ozonics is on the floor
                      I'll be you $100 bucks that your clamp will fail on those small beams before the suction cup.

that suction cup is not letting go, these are the ones they make to mount camera's on the outside of cars. When you lock them they are unbelievably tight.

Comment

Top notch write up, felt like I was there.

Comment

Working...
                        X