Big Buck Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chewy View Post
    There is actually a better term to use, rather than native!

By the way, a Native Species is a species living in an area naturally, without any human intervention.
    bingo!

can we move on now and if you're happy with the kill who cares what everyone else thinks![/QUOTE]

I guess that means that all deer behind a high fence are non native.

Nice deer!

Comment

Originally posted by coachk43 View Post
      Few simple comments:

- This gentleman harvested an amazing deer.

- This gentleman shared his accomplishment with us

- This gentleman is chastised by many

- This gentleman owes NO ONE on this board anything, including details

- This gentleman continues to be a gentleman while some of you continue to prove your nothing more than clowns.
      Oh but you should read his pm's

Comment

Freaky!!! Congrats on a great buck!!!

Comment

And for the record. If one wants to kill a deer that was born in Russia and released in a school bus in downtown Houston I'm all for it. Just tell us the whole story.

Comment

WOW.....Congrats!

Comment

Crazy deer, congrats. That deer looks 40...

Comment

So all people care about are the antlers? Because that's what the high fence/ low fence debate is all about... antlers. How about the thrill of the hunt? Getting close to him? Making a great shot?

Personally, honoring this guy's great hunt and story is what this board is for. Not to criticize him in either his management techniques or the way he told the story. Hell I'm just grateful for the pictures.

Personally, if I were him, I would make my post and never respond. Don't add fuel to the fire, the more you say, the more they're going to try to pick it apart.

Thanks for the post, I and many others really do appreciate it. Nice hunt, and congrats on the longer shot.

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                  so all people care about are the antlers? Because that's what the high fence/ low fence debate is all about... Antlers. How about the thrill of the hunt? Getting close to him? Making a great shot?

Personally, honoring this guy's great hunt and story is what this board is for. Not to criticize him in either his management techniques or the way he told the story. Hell i'm just grateful for the pictures.

Personally, if i were him, i would make my post and never respond. Don't add fuel to the fire, the more you say, the more they're going to try to pick it apart.

Thanks for the post, i and many others really do appreciate it. Nice hunt, and congrats on the longer shot.
                  "like"

Comment

Originally posted by coachk43 View Post
                    Few simple comments:

- This gentleman harvested an amazing deer.

- This gentleman shared his accomplishment with us

- This gentleman is chastised by many

- This gentleman owes NO ONE on this board anything, including details

- This gentleman continues to be a gentleman while some of you continue to prove your nothing more than clowns.

Yup!

Comment

Originally posted by afishinman14 View Post
                      So all people care about are the antlers? Because that's what the high fence/ low fence debate is all about... antlers. How about the thrill of the hunt? Getting close to him? Making a great shot?

Personally, honoring this guy's great hunt and story is what this board is for. Not to criticize him in either his management techniques or the way he told the story. Hell I'm just grateful for the pictures.

Personally, if I were him, I would make my post and never respond. Don't add fuel to the fire, the more you say, the more they're going to try to pick it apart.

Thanks for the post, I and many others really do appreciate it. Nice hunt, and congrats on the longer shot.
                      Thanks man. I really appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                        bingo!

can we move on now and if you're happy with the kill who cares what everyone else thinks!

I guess that means that all deer behind a high fence are non native.

Nice deer!

Not even close. We killed all of the native/indigenous herd. We then introduced deer with a better genetic foundation, they're not native to the region, much less the ranch. That my friend, is human intervention! We intervened by annihilating the propagation of said natural herd and replaced it...

Big difference!
                        Last edited by Chad C; 10-26-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Daddy D - you don't owe anyone an explanation on anything. Life is too short to worry about what a couple of guys on the internet say. Don't let it get you down. It comes with the territory of posting to a public forum.

Comment

Bro congratulations... WOW! Are you in Muy Grande Contest?

Comment

congrats on a super buck

Comment

I smell the loss of PM privileges coming on for several of you.

Who here knows the rules for posting PMs in the open forum?

13. Posting Private Messages on the Discussion Forum is not appropriate and will result in an infraction and possible ban.
                                This member, and all members, owe no one anything when posting their story. This is not a competition with rules for entry. There are no requirements to spell out all circumstances on this forum when sharing a story. Some of you accusing him of not sharing details have left the exact same details out of your own posts.

Continued bickering will result in suspensions.

Comment

Working...
                                X