No announcement yet.

2011 buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good story and great buck. High or low fence, it is still not an easy task to spot and stalk. Congrats!

Comment

Once again congrats on a deer of a lifetime.. Haters r gonna hate. Hopefully some of the Jack*** remarks on your first thread won't keep u from posting an sharing again,

That is one amazing animal!

Comment

Awesome buck

Comment

No doubt it was expensive. I did not go there for one that big. My wife was with me when we saw it. She said "If you want it ,shoot it Baby!!" Thats all I needed to hear, the stalk was on.

Comment

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
            Does hf/lf really matter it is an amazing buck. Just by looking at i would have guessed well into the 300's.
            I would say so..

Comment

Thats cool are you hunting there again this year. Looks like a beautiful ranch..

Comment

Wow what a deer! Congratulations on a beautiful animal

Comment

I understand the thoughts about a high fence place. Everyone is allowed there opinion and both sides have a point. I could spend a lifetime traveling to Canada or the Mid-west looking for a deer like this in the woods and never see one and spend the same amount of money in travel,outfitters,ect. I have hunted Texas all my life and I wanted a bruiser with lots of mass. If you want a deer like that you have to travel to where they are. It's just like seeing someone in a new truck and then say "I bet he got that at a Dealership". The place is 2000 acres and even the guides see deer on trail camera pictures that they have never seen in person.

Comment

What do you do for a living? Need any help? That is an amazing animal!! Congrats

Comment

Sounds like you have a good wife. Mine would have passed out looking at that price tag!

Comment

Congrats if I could afford it I would have done the same no matter how you look at it spot and stalk on a white tail takes a good bowhunter to accomplish

Comment

Great deer. Congrats. Don't let the haters get to you. Amazing buck.

Comment

Awesome deer congrats!

Comment

O

Comment

High fence, low fence, no fence, it doesn't matter! That is one awesome buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X