No announcement yet.

Hog Wars at the Hilton Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job. Lots of good people in your company!

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Gary,
        I'm always honored to be in the company of such fine friends. Your kindness and friendship is adored and will never be forgotten. Great write up and congrats again on the bruiser. Well done sir.

Comment

Sweet. One of these days my schedule is going to work out and I can get down there.

Comment

man thats a great job guys, wish that we had been there. we shure love you guys and have never been made to feel more welcome. don't worry we will be able to break free soon to come down and lend a helping hand with chores

Comment

Good job Gary!

Looks like a great time had by all!

Comment

Nice work!!

Comment

Ronnie,
                  That's what family does brother. Always a honor hanging out with ya'll.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I really enjoyed getting out to experience the hilton. I did see 2 good sized hogs, probably same size as the ones shot, but they did not give me an op to shoot them. Next time tho!!! Looking forward to the next get together soon. Great group of people and Gary you are a fantastic host!!!! I will bring more sausage each time I come. It is pretty darn good!!!! For those that have gotten to taste it, it was the buck I took at the Lincoln Ranch for Bobby anf John's KCA hunt. Gonna turn some of the axis I get this weekend into that same sausage.

Comment

cool

Comment

Ben and Trent headed out. Thanks, again, Gary, for having us. Lookin forward to doing it again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ben and trent-1-june 2012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	24089101

Comment

Working...
                          X