No announcement yet.

Anyone pig hunting tonight?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Luther's place and sat the west fenceline where a major trail comes through--big enough you can see it on Google Earth pics. Nothing but a coon, a beautiful moon, and a nice breeze.

Comment

Thanks guys it was fun, sorry it wasnt much of a live hunt more of a "m going out and killing pigs in fifteen minutes kinda thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Muy_Grande View Post
        Thanks guys it was fun, sorry it wasnt much of a live hunt more of a "m going out and killing pigs in fifteen minutes kinda thing.
        He'll urs was more live than any of ours, I literally saw not one animal. Lol Still a beautiful night!

Comment

The moon helped me out alot, I saw them about 60 yards out and thats what allowed me to sneak in on em

Comment

Ya the moon was great, I got out the stand and realized I prolly should been spotting and stalking. Don't quit know if I'm brave enough for that yet. Seen a pretty rank boar the night before.

Comment

Its an adrenaline rush for sure but if you decide to do it always cary a pistol

Comment

Went out last night. No hogs but shot a coon under the feeder. that felt great as they have been doing acrostics on the feeder and pulling wires out.

Comment

Originally posted by Muy_Grande View Post
                  Its an adrenaline rush for sure but if you decide to do it always cary a pistol
                  Ya I much prefer stalking than sitting in day light. Won't go w out pistol though. Sure is a rush

Comment

Working...
                  X