congrats

Comment

Nice looking mount.

Comment

Nice cape... looks really good

Comment

Nice work...Looks real good!

Comment

Congrats to your wife! Great looking mount too.

Bisch

Comment

can I ask what tag those rams had were they the 350s or the 500s?

Comment

Originally posted by BigJack View Post
                      can I ask what tag those rams had were they the 350s or the 500s?
                      The white dall actually got lucky and was 260......The apricot colored ram on the wall about 500.He actually doesn't look that big in the picture but he is huge.....my boy got lucky this yr and shot this one for 190 the discount ram!
                      Attached Files

Comment

I am headed out to his place with $600 bucks cash in my pocket but was wondering what the sizes would be sort of compared to, I heard that if you find a big one that the tag has been torn out of fighting he doesn't charge you anymore than all the other no tag rams, I want to shoot a Rambo for a euro and a mouflon or tex dall when I go out

Comment

Great rams

Comment

Originally posted by BigJack View Post
                            I am headed out to his place with $600 bucks cash in my pocket but was wondering what the sizes would be sort of compared to, I heard that if you find a big one that the tag has been torn out of fighting he doesn't charge you anymore than all the other no tag rams, I want to shoot a Rambo for a euro and a mouflon or tex dall when I go out
                            With 600 in pocket you can expect a very nice ram with at least a curl and a half possibly double.The picture of my sons ram is a Rambo that would have probably been around 500 but he lost his tag and Thompson stands by the no tag rule it's only 190...

Tbone2227 shot this Rambo also on this trip that had no tag that may easily have cost 360
                            Attached Files

Comment

The only Mouflans we saw there couple weeks ago were huge but they had a yellow tag and were about $1100.....it's all in the luck of the draw sometimes.We almost settled on a small Black Hawaiian that my son wanted but he disappeared and never came back.30 min later he was frustrated and ready to go back to camp when the ram he shot and another showed up.The other ram was a Rambo and had a Red tag that was $270 and was actually alittle smaller.....So if you hunt hard and keep an eye out you may find a bruiser running around with no tag

Comment

what is the deal with the colors I have heard about 6 sets of prices

Comment

Working...
                                X