Bulldozer Boar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulldozer Boar

Sunday morning brought some warmer temperatures & a good breeze with it. I had 3 deer feeding on my hand corn before 6:00 am. Well they reallr started to get distracted around 6:20 & decided to duck & run. I reached over & turned the camera on anticipating an unwelcome guest. A big black blob soon appeared ( still fairly dark ) , circled & hit the hand corn. I framed him in the camera & hit the record button. I waited until he quartered away, picked a low spot behind his shoulder & let one fly, he then whirled around & left like a lit up fire engine ( Nocturnal lighted nock shining ) knocking down everything in his path. Heard him crash a few seconds later.
    I then sat back, loaded another arrow & waited for the feeder to go off. The deer continued to pour in throughout the morning but nothing to shoot for a Sunday morning.
    I decided to exit the stand after 9:00 & see if I could find that pig. I knew he was a good size fella & may have ran a ways. Found a small speckled blood trail out to 50 yards & then the Stevie Wonder trail started, about the 150 yd. mark I found my unbroken arrow & still shining Nocturnal . Continued through some thick brush for another 100 yd. walked around a clump of brush into an opening, then my jaw dropped ( OMG ) & I then saw exactly how big he was. I rolled him over to discover the shot placement was right on, perfect heart shot. The Spitfire Maxx took out a bruiser.
    So, what are ya'lls guess on the weight ?
    Attached Files

id say 230+. Nice KAP

Comment

Just how big a feller are you?

Seriously...for comparison.

Comment

Over 250 I would guess. Cant really guess close by looking at a couple pics.

Look at the teeth on that joker! Congrats on a great hog

Comment

Nice kill!!!

Comment

wow thats a beast! congrats! i guess its more than 250. maybe close to 300?

Comment

247????

Comment

Anywhere from 150-220 is my guess they can fool you.

Comment

Great pig! I'm going to say 225.

Comment

wow what a toad, congrats on a mogan pig!

ac

Comment

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

273 big pig none the less.

Comment

nice cutters!!!!! and congrats!!!!

Comment

Somewhere between a chicken and a volkswagon?

Comment

Nice pig . I would guess around 190 pounds ? I've shot 17 since march with my bow . Love those pigs .

Comment

Working...
                              X