Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Help me decide what ranch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a couple of nice Axis bucks (in velvet) the other day at TFBR but only one blackbuck. He isn't tall and just starting to get black. There were plenty of each at the DC but not one of the Blackbucks were black when I was there.

Comment

Diamond C is where I would go.... Took this one there a few weeks ago and he was small compared to some that were seen... I have some good Blackbuck on video from there too...

Comment

My vote would be the diamond c lol... If you have any questions you can give me a call at 254 559 3712.

Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Diamond C! Haven't hunted any other ranch in 3 years, and don't plan on changing that trend anytime soon.

Skylar and Jeremy will take good care of you.

Comment

KJO for me. Each time I go, I see lots of critters and Keith treats me like his best friend.
            Attached Files

Comment

diamond c

Comment

Nice animals gonehuntin'

Comment

Originally posted by rem788 View Post
                  KJO, been twice and had a blast both times. Got my first blackbuck the last trip
                  Three fingers bowhunting, met the owner and couple of other guys that work on the ranch, great bunch of guys and I will deffinately be scheduling a hunt with them
                  love kjo, was there with him

Comment

does 3fingers have kill or trophy fees?

i see on the site its 750 for an exotic hunt fallow axis ex !

any other charges?

Comment

Originally posted by h2447intx View Post
                      does 3fingers have kill or trophy fees?

i see on the site its 750 for an exotic hunt fallow axis ex !

any other charges?
                      no other charges guides work on tips.

Comment

I have only been to Diamond C, so that would be my vote.

Comment

We weren't allowed to shoot velvet axis when I was at the DC. That is a pretty one though.

I've been to three ranches. The thing I really enjoyed about Three fingers is you can go on an exotic doe hunt and if you get the itch, and have the cash, you can smack that big fallow buck that just walked out. At the C I paid for a hunt and never had an op at the caliber of animal I wanted for a mount. IDK. It's a tough choice and the people at both places work to get you your animal. I don't think you would lose out either way.

Comment

Heard Diamond C is great.

Comment

Diamond c all the way!

Comment

Its probably not on his list cause of the price. There place and website is very nice for sure. It also looks like they have good animals but way out of the Diamond C, KJO, and Three Finger price range.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                                X