East Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas

I am headed down to San Augustine County tomorrow morning. Does anyone have any reports about how the hunting is going in that area I know a couple weeks ago the rut was trying to start has it made any progress?

Last Saturday bucks were chasing like crazy, hopefully they are still after 'em!

Comment

I Hunt that county...we had some serious deer movement on our property opening weekend. I saw a buck chasing does and he even let out some grunts which was pretty cool. Several scrapes on the ground. Only one big boy spotted though. Not sure yet what this weekend will be like.

Comment

Just got a report they still are, I'll be hunting San Augustine tomorrow as well.

Comment

sounds good cant wait until 8 am weights for baseball end so i can get down there and start hunting. Do yall hunt public land down there. Thanks for the help and best of luck to yall.

Comment

Lots of activity in the Sabine National Forest last weekend!

Comment

unfortunatly i didnt have much luck last weekend they said the rut hadnt quite got started yet once i got down there, but headed back down this weekend to stop in for a weekend hunt and a early thanksgiving dinner before i head to houston for a couple of days and then head out to our lease in mccullough county.

Comment

Chasing in Wood Co. for the last week. Full moon is coming

Comment

Working...
                X