Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of the best threads I have ever read! I am staying up WAY too late reading this thing.

Oh well, I can sleep when i'm dead, right?

Comment

Just saw this thread yesterday. It really made my weekend special as logging on yesterday and today repeatedly (in between outings, chores and errands) was something I eagerly looked forward to doing. I couldn't wait to get my coffee and enjoy reading your saga, Michael. And tonight, after dinner, I was very anxious to get to my desk and find out how it all ended.

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to share your wonderful experience. This epic tale was a treat to read about (and enjoy through your awesome pixels) and I'm not ashamed to say that I teared up a little when your emotion was evident with the Zebra and Kudu. The only thing I've ever enjoyed more than killing hard won game myself was seeing someone else who respected the game and cherished the experience do it.

So, BIG TIME CONGRATS on your successes in an exotic land and THANK YOU so much for sharing!

Jordan

Comment

Awesome, keep it coming

Comment

Great pics and great stories !

Comment

Believe me.......I have not enjoyed anything lately as much as I have enjoyed this thread. IT WAS GREAT !! Just incredible! Thanks you, and God bless.

Comment

This is fantastic! I want to go NOW!!

Comment

What a ride! Thanks for sharing. Looked like an incredible time!

Comment

****** thanks for all the pictures. saw animals id never seen before.

Comment

Michael, I just now got to finish your recap of your hunt and after having just returned myself, it was all that much more exciting. I too will do a lengthy recap from my journal I kept on my hunt, but it will have a hard time living up to what you have just put on this site. Simply amazing, all the writing and the pics. Any one will be hard pressed to match or even come close to what you have done. the one thing i am looking forward to is the video recap we will have hopefully in about 6 weeks. We had a professional videographer for our hunt to document our arrival, our hunts and other doing on the concessions and around the lodge and our leaving the country. he took the video he had along with all our video we had taken on our cameras and is going to edit everything and give us all a DVD our our experiences.

Once again, thank you and congratulations on a great hunt and for giving us a play by play account of your safari. Words cannot describe what you have done for the TBH brotherhood in this endeavor.

Comment

Just read the whole recap. Simply awesome the only good thing about this coming to an end is now buckwild will stop whining.

This is the bes recap I have ever read on TBH. Thank you

Comment

Don't know how I missed this, but just found this thread....

Best Thread EVER!!

Enough said, congrats Michael on an awesome hunt, an amazing story, phenomenal pics, and 12 beautiful animals!!

Did I miss where you listed the outfitting operation that this was on? It is truly the best I've ever seen and would be interested in looking them up! Congrats again, I hope I can do this one day!

Comment

Man, this is by far the best post ever on TBH! The pictures, the story, the anticipation waiting on your next post! For those like me that might never go on such a awesome hunt, we get to see it and live it thru you!
                          Thanks so much!

Comment

You're gonna get me fired!

Can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread! Incredible writeup and pictures!

Congrats X11!

Click image for larger version

Name:	MichaelW_003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	23959588 Click image for larger version

Name:	MichaelW_004.jpg
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	23959589 Click image for larger version

Name:	MichaelW_005.jpg
ID:	23959590

Name:	MichaelW_006.jpg
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	23959591 Click image for larger version

Name:	MichaelW_007.jpg
ID:	23959592 Click image for larger version

Name:	MichaelW_008.jpg
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	23959593

Name:	MichaelW_009.jpg
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	23959594 Click image for larger version

Name:	MichaelW_010.jpg
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	23959595 Click image for larger version

Name:	MichaelW_011.jpg
ID:	23959596

Name:	MichaelW_012.jpg
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	23959597 Click image for larger version

Name:	MichaelW_013.jpg
ID:	23959598

And thanks for pulling all the LDPs into one post at #632! Sure saved me a lot of time!

Edit: Make that congrats X12! I forgot about the bushbuck!
                            Last edited by Snakelover; 10-25-2010, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Wow, Fantastic pictures and great story telling as I literally felt I was there next to you. Thanks for taking me along.

Comment

Thread of the year!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X