Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At a true loss for words....
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

WOW is all I can say, he is amazing, congrats

Comment

Congrats Michael on a great Grey Ghost

Comment

wow....unbelievable Michael! Simply awesome. Job well done sir!
            Nothing else to say except

Comment

Awesome, just plain awesome. Best thread I have ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                Just a joke Michael. Just anxiously following along.

Great looking shot by the way.

No worries bud, I appreciate your interest and kind words.

Thanks on the shot, it really felt good after a full week of wanting to....

Comment

that is too awesome. congrats on one great animal

Comment

That is another excruciating thing about africa.........tons of animals and still cannot get the shot off!!! Gotta love it and YES.......he was a really nice KUDU bull!

Comment

Boo-yah.........just got to the shot-segment where the arrow flew very true!!! Gotta love lighted nocks. (-: Three very nice KUDU bulls on this thread........anyone of them was off the charts. Congrats........did you get a green score on him before you left? Man oh man, great hunt!!!

Comment

Guys,

If anybody's been adding it up, that's 12 and we had one day left. I'll save you the trouble and tell you we didn't add anything new.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed sharing this with all of you as with each post, it put me right back there.

For each and everyone of you that followed along and showed interest, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all of those that posted kind words, I truly appreciate you.

In regards to hunting in Africa, there are many places and many choices, but I can absolutely tell you that there wasn't a single thing that could have been better about this hunt. The prehunt communication I had with Dries and Marriana was absolutely fabulous. Every single question I had was answered.

And in regards to a PH, Antonie "Anthony" lotter absolutely epitomizes the definiton of a professional hunter/guide. He worked hard day in and day out and was a true joy to spend time with. He did everything and more I could have hoped for. He is extremely knowledgeable in his profession. I can't imagine hunting in Africa again, without him as a guide.

Thanks again, sharing it with you and receiving such positive feedback only improved what I thought could not be added to.

Michael
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by MichaelW; 09-17-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Simply amazing. I have never given African game much thought but this recap has changed my mind. Thank you for taking the time to do an amazing recap.

Comment

Micheal I want to tell you once again that this was the most amazing story and pictures. I truely felt like I was in the blind with you at all times. You did a great job and congrats on all the animals. Thanks again for keeping us on the edge of our seats for the last week.

Comment

Michael, what a wonderful writeup and pics! I read every word and was on the edge of
                              my seat the whole time! Congratulations again and thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Great job.
                                You got my vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X