Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike this a great story. I found it last night and stayed awake until i finished reading the entire post and then first thing this morning when i got to work to check if anything else was added. I cant wait for our next bowfishing trip, this will be the topic of the entire night.

Comment

man the suspense is killing me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        Michael, you have to finish by Friday! I will be on a plane Saturday at 11:50 AM for a trip over the pond to the Limpopo. I should have internet service at the motel in Dallas Friday night to see the finish of your African saga.
        It looks like it's going to work out Doug. I'm at home from work today with a sick little one. I should wrap it up this afternoon/early evening.

Best of luck to you on your trip. I can't wait for you to return and share some pictures!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Michael
        Last edited by MichaelW; 09-17-2010, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Hope the little one gets to feeling better. Lots of illnesses going around right now.

I really think I am addicted to this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
            It looks like it's going to work out Doug. I'm at home from work today with a sick little one. I should wrap it up this afternoon/early evening.

Best of luck to you on your trip. I can't wait for you to return and share some pictures!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Michael
            Hope your child gets better! Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Comment

I will agree this has been the best thread ever! and your detail makes it as though we were setting there in the blind with you! Thank you for sharing and taking us along on this amazing trip!!! Cant wait to see how it ends!!!

and hope your little guy gets to feeling better!

Comment

Hope everything is well with your son. Looking forward to the next episode.

Comment

hope he gets better quick. cant wait to hear the rest

Comment

Wow its like reading a book with excellent pics. Thank You for a great story

Comment

A dream that did come true. Amazing write up Mike

Comment

Ohhhh, i love those Bushbucks....never seen one up close but definitely on the list for future adventures!!! Hope lil man feels better soon.
                        I will try to check out the rest from Kansas as I gotta get on the road!!!

Comment

Thank you for the well wishes on my "Peanut".....he'll be fine.

Comment

After the bushbuck left, offering us strike one...... a few young impala eventually started trickling in, followed by a decent looking ram. He came into the water quartering to of course and began drinking.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Awesome thread. Dude, (easy to say should've from here) but you shouldn't have been so picky on the bushbucks - both were great trophies. I've never seen two that size hanging out together. They are hands down one of my favorite trophies over there, wish we could get some over here!

Comment

Everything seemed pretty relaxed, so I figured he would take his time, drink a little, maybe mosey around some. But of course, what I wanted to happen and what did, was yet again another thing. He finished drinking and turned around, walking directly out, never stopping to offer a shot. Keep in mind, these still frames are just that....his turning around and walking out was one fluid motion.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by MichaelW; 09-17-2010, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X