Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to go with perfect

Comment

Well you do us a favor and let us know when you post the last post of the night?

Comment

Originally posted by Sr_Egor View Post
        Those frame by frame photos are almost as good as the story. From what little I know, the gemsbok shot placement looked perfect! Was it dead on or a tad high?
        Glad you are enjoying them as I am enjoying sharing....According to Anthony, it was dead on!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          Well you do us a favor and let us know when you post the last post of the night?
          Your cracking me up, I'm done for tonight bud!

I really do thank you and all the others for your interest and comments

Comment

wait I didn't mean you had to stop now.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
              Your cracking me up, I'm done for tonight bud!

I really do thank you and all the others for your interest and comments
              Ok good, I can go shower and go to bed now. Congrats on the gemsbok. That was a perfect shot.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the last for tonight. Man, this is great! I am running out of words to congradulate you with. Awesome!

Comment

very, very nice, this is the most entertaining thread

Comment

So i can stop hitting refresh?

Comment

I just caught up on this thread, absolute greatness! Thanks for taking us along and congratulations on all of your trophies. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story

Comment

This is becoming my nomination for all time most detailed, descriptive, coolest, best photos, keep me wating more thread in the history of TBH!

Comment

AMAZING write up! I was trying to go to bed early and couldnt stop reading! Congrats.

Comment

For some reason I thought the Black wildebeast would have been bigger.

Comment

The writing itself is great but the frame by frame pictures make the story phenomenal. I am really thinking I need to go to Africa and might could afford the trip but what's the taxidermy bill going to be for all this. I may need longer to save up. I think I'm addicted to this thread like the rest of you.

Comment

So I made a mistake last night, I showed my wife this thread, she is amazed at all the animals, and now wants us to go (only to 1 up her boss who bear/moose hunts), the downside is now i have to save up money to go, and I'm sure in the next few years of me saving, the price will only go up. But wonderful story, I look forward to tonights addition!

Comment

Working...
                                X