My first Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Cat

I took my first bobcat over the last wknd. I was on my way over to my brother's house to take part in the Montgumery County Archery's club shoot on saturday and decided to have a sit in the old ladder stand. The last time I sat in it I took a nice 250# +/- boar with my bow as seen in my avitar. Well my brother and I sat in the ladder stand for an hour or so when this cat surprised us, stared at us and then snuck away. Shame on us. Well he tried to sneak back to take another look at us. Shame on him. We were both ready. I had the better shot and wasted no time in sending my Beman arrow tipped with a 2 blade Rage, 23 yards towards the cat. He turned but the arrow found it's mark passing through clean ending up in the dirt. The cat kicked and flipped running 15 yards before expiring. A FANTASTIC HUNT!! Enjoy!!

thats an awesome cat, congrats. you going to get that bad boy mounted?

Comment

Congrats. That's a nice cat too!

Trailboss

Comment

I've killed them with a rifle but waiting for my first bow kill. Congrats

Comment

Nice Cat. Congratulations!

Comment

good job!!! I have killed them with .22s,deer rifles,coyote gun, and a shotgun but not a bow!!! congrats!

Comment

AWESOME! Congrats on a nice cat....

Comment

congrats, thats a good looking bobcat

Comment

Nice cat good shot too!

Comment

Nice job. That's either one big ole cat or one real small truck. gonna make a great mount if you get it done.

Comment

Very nice cat congrats!

Comment

Good deal. Congrats on the cat.

Comment

nice cat congrats

Comment

kitty on the wall

Thank you all. BZZBOYZ, yes the truck is small but the cat was long.
                            As this is my first ever cat, I would like to get him mounted. Could anyone recommend a taxidermist in the Houston area that has a knack for cats? An online portfolio or pics would be cool. I am on somewhat of a budget so some payment plan would be appreciated.

Comment

Way to go congrats on the nice cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X