Hog Experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog Experts

This boar has moved in and seems to be the dominant boar on the property I'm hunting. I've been close a time or two, but he doesn't make many mistakes.

Any guesses on his weight?

300-350

Comment

that guy has some serious kankles. big boy for sure 300

Comment

That's a really good one Id say 300 but may be bigger good luck you'll get him.

Comment

Get him Catdaddy! But you may want to make sure you have somebody with you; he is gonna be a hard drag.

Bisch

Comment

Big enough....good luck!

Comment

Big enough, good luck.

Comment

This is not the forum for looking for "experts" on guessing hog weights. Try feralhogweightguessers.com.

Comment

280-300. He is big that's for sho! BIG AND STANKY, or as I like to call those big ones (BIG NASTY).

Comment

He is big but short bodied. 220-240 tops

Comment

id say he's pushin 300. shoot him so we can find out for sure!

Comment

Plenty big for me!

Comment

Killed one that wieghed 292 clean about a month ago. That pig is around 290-310. Stick him good, with that much fat id go fo the neck.

Comment

He's big for sure. I wouldnt even try to drag him anywhere, leave him for the yotes. Its easier to carry the scale to the pig. However you do it BIG boy needs to die. JMO.

Comment

By the times on the camera, it looks like an all night sit. No guess on weight other than BIG!! Quit trying to guess the weight and get an arrow stuck in that dude!!

Comment

Working...
                              X