Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Anybody use the Primos Bloodhunter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody use the Primos Bloodhunter?

I was wondering if these things work? Anybody use them?

Got it for X-mas last year, I guess it works but the blood dousn't jump out at you like it does on TV....sometimes it works ok, but other times it seems to me like a regular flashlight works better. The nice thing is it does both, so you have options.

Comment

A couple of my buddies have them. A flash light works just a well for a lot less $$.

Comment

I like it, seems to work well

Comment

Originally posted by northtxhunter View Post
          a couple of my buddies have them. A flash light works just a well for a lot less $$.
          i agree way too much hype with little benefit as are most new products.......i say get the hound!

Comment

I got a gerber carnivore for X-mas when they first came out. They use the same principal but seem to work better than my buddies Primos. It helps some I would say I like it. It is compact too so I don't mind carrying it for just the flashlight. The hounds are hard to beat though.

Comment

save your money!!!

Best blood tracking light ever invented..... Coleman Propane Lantern with a shield to direct the light straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
                i like it, seems to work well

Comment

Its OK. I have carried both a LED Flashlight and the BH at the same time. The flashlight seems to work better but there were a few times that we lost the trail and the Primos BH Found pinhead size blood drops easier to pick up the trail again. If I could only carry one it would be the 9 bulb pocket size metal LED flashlight I got at Home Depot for $2.50

Comment

We Used ours last night. It seems like a good bright flash light works alittle better.

Comment

I'd like to try this out..

Comment

maybe

Comment

Working...
                        X