Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Controversial Mtn. Lion Thread Opinions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been bowhunting for over 40 years and have only seen two cougars during this time and both were within 20 yards. They're beautiful, silent and graceful animals. I had the opportunity of taking a shot, but I let both cats walk on by.

Comment

to protect your rights guys, join organizations that will look after your rights. Those groups trying to take your rights away are exactly what the word means "ORGANIZED" and so should we be to make sure it doesnt happen. Go out and join one, heck two or more, TODAY.

Comment

All animals have a place but I know of a lot of ranches out here in WT where lions are classified in the same category as hogs and if the landowners knew you let one walk you'd probably get invited to walk. Lot of people understand the part about predators taking the weaker animals what they don't understand is they don't get to define "weak". Sheep and goats are apparently weaker than even a juvenile lion and there are several documented cases where a momma lion gave her brood killin' lessons and the rancher lost 20+ animals in one night. I love watching predators in the wild, I like to study them when I can, and I don't mind taking one from time to time. That's how I believe any wildlife resource should be utilized.

Comment

Working...
        X