Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTHA (FTW) - LSBA Youth Booth volunteers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WCB View Post
    Team WCB ready Sir!!
    I still can use some help Friday first shift guys. Any takers???
    Put me down!!! I'll ake first shift with WCB, I am not sure of the plan, but will figure it out.
    Call me (817)773-6348

Comment

Thanks Mason!!
      Calling you now if'n it's not to late...

Comment

Mason, email me your name so I can have a nametag ready for you. I'm about to shut down the nametag machine.

rww1626@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
          Put me down!!! I'll ake first shift with WCB, I am not sure of the plan, but will figure it out.
          Call me (817)773-6348
          Thanks, Mason, for stepping up.

Comment

I have been holding off on committing because I may go to my Dad's on Saturday (Belton).

If not, I can help out on the AM shift. I still have my Name Tag from Cabelas. I will let you know tomorrow.

Comment

I'll be there by 3:00 Friday. I'll be bringing my 12 yr old grandson aka Knucklehead along to help.

Comment

Thanks guys for steppin up!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                  I have been holding off on committing because I may go to my Dad's on Saturday (Belton).

If not, I can help out on the AM shift. I still have my Name Tag from Cabelas. I will let you know tomorrow.
                  Just to clarify, I may be able to be there SATURDAY AM. I'll know tomorrow.

Comment

ATTENTION: There will NOT be any qualifications for the 3-D Shoot on Friday. Unfortunately, Bowmasters of Arkansas had some issues come up and will not be able to make it down until Friday evening. They will be up and running on Saturday morning. I apologize for any inconvenience!

Thanks to all that are coming out to help!

Comment

Thanks, Dena.

Comment

I will make it to the show at some point AM saturday. I'll come straight to the booth and if you need a helper I will step in and do what I can. Just can't say at this time when I'll get there.

Comment

ttt for a good cause.....if you have never volunteered at a youth archery shoot you need to.......the smiles that come across the kids faces is priceless.......

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            ttt for a good cause.....if you have never volunteered at a youth archery shoot you need to.......the smiles that come across the kids faces is priceless.......
                            What Will Said..

Comment

Working...
                            X