No announcement yet.

Snake bite victims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

several narrow misses, but none have drawn blood, YET!! Hate those suckers!

Comment

3 times, all on the hands - go figure........lol Here's your sign !!!!!!

Comment

Once by a copperhead on the hand.
        Hate all snakes.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrophyBowhunter View Post
          are water mocasins venomous?
          Oh yeah! And they are mean too!

Comment

^^^^spam

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
              ^^^^spam
              I reported him too. Continue on

Comment

^^^jealous???

Wasn't payin attention to the date or time and didn't see the earlier post. My bad!

Report away!

Comment

No, not you Olphart. Somebody spammed this thread with some kind of boat gimmick and his post got removed, which makes it look like I was pointing to your post. We're all good now brother.

Comment

I've been lucky. I've literally killed hundreds of rattlers that I saw first. Been hit by two that saw me first. Both times I knew I was taking a chance walking in knee high brush where I couldn't see the ground. Both times they hit me on the jeans/boot top and didn't get connected up to meat. The second time was a little scary. He didn't rattle but I heard his scales rub together as he struck and felt him hit me hard about 6" above the ankle...I standing broad jumped about eight feet and his fangs were tangled in my jean cuffs...that six foot snake came with me as I jumped. I basically shot him off my leg when I landed. He left a big wet spot of venom on my pants leg.

Comment

see snake...see snake die!... see snake being eaten by ants,, good ending to snake!

speckeled king snakes live all others are identified after death....

Comment

Bit by a copperhead when I was 12. The snake died shortly after.

Comment

just a bull snake.

Comment

I used to work on a corporate-owned cattle/quail hunting ranch. I had to mow a fenceline with a DR walk-behind mower. For some reason that day, I put on snake leggings, which I hardly ever did. Low and Behold, got bit in the leggings by a 4 1/2 foot rattlebug.

Let's just say that when me and the brush mower were done with him, the biggest piece of his former 4 1/2 foot self was no more than a few inches.

Comment

Copperhead when I was 14 on my big toe.... hurt like hell, then they had to call a Dr. in from San Antonio, I was in seguin, so 3 1/2 hours after I got bite and the venom had reach my knee... 3 days in the hospitial and scar for a life time. I only kill poisonous snakes now.

Comment

Never bitten but have had several close calls.

Comment

Working...
                                X