Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Networking/Server Install: Who wants the job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Networking/Server Install: Who wants the job?

Ok, I am sick of living in the dark ages here at the office. I need someone that is verse in installing a server, networking (part hard wire and part wireless) for a office with 5 PCs and two laptops.

The office is a law office, in Austin, and security is a must. Please call me 512-472-1580 if you are interested in giving me a bid.

Do you have all the equipment and are just looking for someone to set it up? Or are you wanting someone to design it, procure it, and install it?

Comment

I want someone to turn the whole job.

Comment

Danny there is guy that works for me that does some work on the side. I will have him call you. His name is James.

Comment

Wish you were closer to home. I'd do it for you.

Sonny

Comment

You running windows, or mac? Do you already have something in mind about what you want, or is this totally open at the moment? Are you looking for someone to handle phones as well (VOIP)? Is this a one time deal, or are you wanting someone to manage your IT needs?

I can give my boss your number if you like. You can also call us at 419-0070 (Ask for Carey) or send an email to info@itfreedom.com.

We do a lot of businesses like yours.

Thrive is a leading provider of outsourced IT infrastructure. Our managed services provide customers with a strategic advantage as they secure, scale, and succeed.

Comment

PM Sent

Wildman I sent you a PM.

Comment

A PM....... what is a PM TXWillie?

Wes, I just got off the phone with James.

TimH, I need the whole ball of wax, minus phones. PC machines with Windows XP Professional. I just need someone to call if there are problems/support issues.

Comment

Danny,
                  Check the upper right corner and under the line that states "Welcome, Wildman." there is line that states "Personal Messages:". You can click on this to receive your PMs (Personal Messages). This is a new feature to the new and improved TBH.com.

Comment

What's a good number to reach you?

Don

Comment

Danny, hope you get it worked out.
                      PM - Private Message. Upper righthand side of your screen where it says "Welcome Wildman". Under that it says private messages. Click on that.

Comment

Wish you were in DFW. I could use the extra work. Good luck, I'm sure you will find someone here to take care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                          A PM....... what is a PM TXWillie?

Wes, I just got off the phone with James.

TimH, I need the whole ball of wax, minus phones. PC machines with Windows XP Professional. I just need someone to call if there are problems/support issues.
                          I'll have someone give you a call this next week.

Comment

Working...
                          X