Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Michael ------ what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael ------ what's up?

what's up with the profile pic? Did I miss the story on that buck?

Jeff

i was kinda wondering the same...dont know when the last buck I remember Michael shooting?

Comment

He said it was one he shot in January that he was holding out for the video they made, but it didn't actually make the video. Since Michael will be looking at this are there still people having trouble viewing pics in a post or is it just me cause its killin me. I can click on the paper clip attachment and view but they aren't coming up in the post.

Comment

"but it didn't actually make the video"

You need to watch the video again.

Comment

I was just stating what I thought I read..?
          Quote:
          P.S. Did I miss a post with the story on your new profile pic?

You didn't miss it...I did! I actually shot that buck in January on a hunt with Mary and Jamie (and Justin, Travis and Casey). It was a couple of weeks after I first moved to Paris, so things were very hectic and I never had time to get it all put together and posted. After things "settled down" (yeah right!), I decided that I would save it for our DVD project. I know some will frown at that, but I wanted to have an "unseen" video or two on the video.

I actually shot another nice buck, as well. That video ended up not making the cut. I'm still planning to post something about each of those hunts soon. Better nate than lever, huh?

Michael

Comment

Oh, I see.
            The buck in his profile is the one in the video.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. I shot two bucks on our January trip. One of them made the cut on the DVD, the other did not. I'll force myself to work on the story for each this week!

Michael
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Michael....Matador...do you now have multiple personalities?

Comment

He is quoting him from an email or another thread or something.....I thought the same at first!

Comment

Working...
                  X