Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

How do YOU cut your carbon arrows to length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
    Here is my dremel set up. It works like a champ. I still use an ASD but they really don't seem to need it.
    that is slicker than Owl dung.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumglide View Post
      It's a tubing cutter for gods sake, not a diesel powered combine carrying nitro glycerine being held by an epileptic pygmy striking matches repeatedly while juggling sticks of dynamite! If you ran over a carbon arrow with your truck tire, the tire and truck will be safe. You blast the same shafts out of your bow a mere inch from your eye! Is it that volatile? Worst thing you could do is go to fast, against the posters instructions, maybe have a dull blade, and end up with a rough cut end. You should not have ANY emergency room bills here. If you do, step away from the tool box, and list your bow on Ebay. I liked the idea of a poster practicing on a bad arrow. That's just common sense. Oh, and don't use anything but Harley oil in your Harley. You'll ruin it, the engine will cease up, and the world will be a bad place. At least accoring to Harley. They also have people in an "I'm scared to try it mode". Helps with the bottom line. I like people who are do it yerselfers and can think through a fix, instead of tossing money at it, regardless of their personal finances.
      Thanks, I needed that. FAL I'll still gonna use my apple though!!!!!!!

Comment

I just read all the post on this did MG quit the site after this?

Comment

with an arrow saw

Comment

still using the tubing cutter and have not seen an arrow failure yet

Apparently a lot of folks think I'm a dufus

Comment

I use my arrow saw, and anyone who can get to SE wise county is welcome to use it to. I have a press too, but I don't use it as much....the bow vise is handy though.

Comment

Mini pipe cutter did a good job on my Gold Tips, but not too well on CE Maxima Hunters.

Comment

Working...
                X