Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Wife Update 6/3 -- new development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers sent...we are all hoping for the best for your wife and the new baby.

Comment

Prayers Sent!

Comment

Prayers sent! My 8yr old son was 6 weeks early! He had some problems with his lungs(not enough cerphacton, probably misspelled), we spent several weeks in the NICU, till they got him up to par with his breathing and his weight. He is still a smudge smaller than most kids his age, but other than that he is as healthy as a horse, and you would never know his life started out so rough! I'm sure your wife and soon to be new child will be just fine! Keep us updated!
        Good Luck!

Comment

Prayers sent, Spud. Are y'all in St. Luke's in the Woodlands or the TX Med Ctr. I'm at St. Luke's in the Med Ctr, so let me know if you need anything.

Comment

Hope it all goes well Spud...

Comment

Hang in there, prayers sent.

Comment

hang in there SPUD, we had similar issues with our set of twins....took them three tries to find something to stop the contractions but once they found the right combination we were fine....six weeks early isnt ideal but not uncommon these days ....everything will work out for ya and will be a story you tell the kiddo when they are older

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
                  Prayers sent, Spud. Are y'all in St. Luke's in the Woodlands or the TX Med Ctr. I'm at St. Luke's in the Med Ctr, so let me know if you need anything.

The Woodlands. Thanks for the offer

Comment

Prayer's sent SPUD!

Comment

Prayers sent for your family!

Comment

Spud,
                        Your family is in our prayers! Please continue to keep us posted.

Comment

prayers sent...

Comment

Who is her DR.? Our Dr is Dr. Strong and he is a high risk OB/Gyn dr. We are early on and no problems yet, but hearing this really hits home now. Prayers for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                              Who is her DR.? Our Dr is Dr. Strong and he is a high risk OB/Gyn dr. We are early on and no problems yet, but hearing this really hits home now. Prayers for ya!

Don't know about the High risk dude. Her regular is Laden

Comment

Spud, we'll be praying for you guys

Comment

Working...
                                X