• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep doing what your wife does.

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
      Keep doing what your wife does.
      Maybe throw a flower in a vase every once in a while. The tea will keep being in the fridge!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray McGaughey View Post
        Just buy Red Diamond by the gallon wherever you buy your groceries. Choices of Sweet, Splenda Sweetened or Unsweet. It's really pretty good tea.

Yep Red Diamond is hard to beat. Doesn’t get any easier than putting it in your shopping cart.

Sun tea should be the next easiest. Set out in the morning and it’s ready when you get home.

Comment

Sun tea has a a great fruity taste but I am pretty sure it has lower caffeine levels. I like a strong tea for the caffeine just like some people want coffee. If you are serious about brewing quickly get a stand alone electric kettle. It will boil water in less than half the time it takes on the stove.

Comment

Cold Brew for me. To cut back on sugar, I have added flavor packs (like what people add to a water bottle) Walmart sells one that is Black Cherry flavor. It goes well with the iced tea. I mix 4 small packs in a gallon of water then drop in 3 tea bags. In 30 minutes, tea goes in fridge, bags go in trash.

Comment

Cold Brew family sized tea bags. Or sun tea in a 1 gallon jar with 1 gallon tea bags.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

My wife does it.. Easiest tea I've ever made!

Comment

Those saying Red Diamond for a store bought must not have tried the Milo's brand yet, it's much better IMO.
                  But yes, sun tea is the easiest and very good, Blakes looks fantastic

Comment

Easiest Way To Make Tea

Originally posted by woodsbound View Post
                    Those saying Red Diamond for a store bought must not have tried the Milo's brand yet, it's much better IMO.
                    But yes, sun tea is the easiest and very good, Blakes looks fantastic

This is bad info…

I’ve tried all of the store brands, plus milo’s, plus all the ones you can get at the gas station, plus chicken Xpress, Chick-fil-A, sonic, and taco Casa. Red diamond is the goat. The only thing that comes close is taco Casa Arnold Palmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-07-2023, 12:40 PM.

Comment

3 family sized tea bags, 12 cups of H20, and a Mr. Coffee maker. I add a 1/2 cup of the yellow stuff for sweetener.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        This is bad info…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Different strokes for different folks I guess but the Milo's tastes better to me

Comment

I've done the boil in a pot on the stove, Mr. Coffee coffee maker, Mr. Coffee tea maker & store bought.

Sun tea or coffee maker method if you have one is easiest. Boiled many a bag in college - had to strain out a few that broke. Did make some very strong tea by steeping it a long time.

Prefer Milo over Red Diamond for store bought but since both are from AL & I grew up in LA either works over Lipton, Peak, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            Sun Tea ..... so easy Ray Charles can make it

set it out in the morning, and it's ready when you get home; refrigerate

some people add fruit to it: strawberry, orange, lemon, kiwi, mango, raspberry, etc...

This, with half a cup of mint from the garden in it

Comment

Cold brew for me.

Comment

Cold brew.

Comment

Working...
                                X