No announcement yet.

Sam’s vs Costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costco is much better for me. I have both within 15 miles of me. I go to Costco weekly. Sam’s maybe once a year.

Costco is cleaner. Employees are better, customers generally are too. Food quality is better, with a better variety.

Sam’s has way more stuff for the small restaurant operators.

Comment

We use sams . Closest Costco if 75 miles away .

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
        Both to packed for my liking. Do you still have to get strip searched leaving Sams with recept lol
        I seen this article a while back & thought it was interesting.

Top 10 of Fortune 100 Companies Favored by Liberals

1. Amazon
        2. Alphabet (Google)
        3. Apple
        4. Walt Disney
        5. Microsoft
        6. Target
        7. Intel
        8. Johnson & Johnson
        9. Costco Wholesale
        10. CVS Health

It’s an older article, but I am sure things have not changed.

Comment

Sam’s vs Costco

I have two Sams within 5-10 miles of me up here either way. CostCo is probably 15 toward Dallas. Have memberships to both. CostCo is a madhouse. Must be all the white glove clean wearing hoity toity Target soccer yuppies piling in to save a buck in bulk... Probably going to get busier with all the folks boycotting Target now too. I usually just go to Sams because of the distance and I love their bulk disposable aluminum pans. Haven't noticed any dirt but then again, I shop at Home Depot too and I've had folks tell me they prefer Lowes because it's "cleaner" there as well.
          Last edited by Smart; 06-07-2023, 03:25 AM.

Comment

We primarily use Sam's but that was in College Station and they just opened a Costco there when we left. We order from Sam's and have it shipped to us or do curbside when we will be near one. We weren't going to renew Costco but auto renewal caught us this time. Both are different versions of the same concept so IMO, pick your poison.

Comment

we think Costco's meat and fish is better. Also have a liquor store next door which is convenient.

Comment

We shop Sam's often but we've been to Costco for curiosity.
                They're basically the same, meat and all. Some people have this
                thing against anything 'WalMart'.

Comment

Sam's....Its all we got in Casper.....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                    we think Costco's meat and fish is better. Also have a liquor store next door which is convenient.
                    Well h@ll why didn’t anyone say that earlier!

Comment

Buy the rotisserie chicken from each and whichever one you think is better go with that store.

$4.98 for a cooked chicken is my favorite thing about Sam's. $8 for a smaller bird at HEB

Comment

$1.50 Hotdogs at Costco... Can't beat that

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I have two Sams within 5-10 miles of me up here either way. CostCo is probably 15 toward Dallas. Have memberships to both. CostCo is a madhouse. Must be all the white glove clean wearing hoity toity Target soccer yuppies piling in to save a buck in bulk... Probably going to get busier with all the folks boycotting Target now too. I usually just go to Sams because of the distance and I love their bulk disposable aluminum pans. Haven't noticed any dirt but then again, I shop at Home Depot too and I've had folks tell me they prefer Lowes because it's "cleaner" there as well.

^^^^^ This 100%

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                            We shop Sam's often but we've been to Costco for curiosity.
                            They're basically the same, meat and all. Some people have this
                            thing against anything 'WalMart'.

We shop at both and Costco meat and seafood is way better, at least at the one around us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sam's is closer to me and less crowded than Costco.

Comment

For selection( I've found their meat to be much better)..... Costco
                                For ease of shopping ( less people to deal with) .......Sams

Comment

Working...
                                X